Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

Ok Mrs. Leslie, here are the answers to your questions:

#1-Total # of films that I own? Including my kiddizzles? Probably around 60 or so. Alot of them being BABY EINSTEIN!!

#2-The last fim I bought? White Noise. I don't know why, because now I'm scared I'm going to hear something on the FREAKING BABY MONITOR!! It's bad when you hope that your 4 year old is awake when your husband had to go back to work in the evening!

#3-The last film I watched?- Do kid movies count? The last film I put on for me to enjoy was Practical Magic. (love that movie)

#4-Five films which mean alot to me? Goodfellas(my dad loved that one too!, The Family Man (feel good movie), 13 going on 30(love it), Man on Fire(one of the best all around movies I've seen lately), True Romance(If you haven't already seen it, it's one your husbands will enjoy too. Action packed, not what it sounds like) There are so many others that I love and can't think of, but theres 5 of them:0)

#5-Tag 6 people and have them write this in their journal.-I TAG, Mamac-ta, KB(If you feel like writing on your photo blog), Anne, Heaven Sent(Lisa), Mamaquita, LIL Baby G (Rachel) I don't know how to link it straight to you guys! Still learning!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Agh, you got me :)

8:22 AM  
Blogger chRistine said...

hello, visiting by way of mrs.flinger.us cute pictures!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Hehe. Thanks for playing!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home