Wednesday, June 22, 2005

100 THINGS ABOUT ME

I stole this from many people so here goes:


1) I'm a very happy person
2) I love life
3) I LOVE my kids sooo much
4) Of course they are the smartest, cutest...
5) I love my husband
6) He is a gift from God
7) God has blessed us so much
8) I am very close to my family
9) My dad died two years ago this past May 20th
10) He had a rare brain tumor that is mostly found in children
11) He was the best dad
12) I always compare every man to him
13) It was very hard when they took him off the respirator, he was in a coma
14) We were in the room and I held his hand while he passed
15) God has helped us through it
16) He got to see Hailee being born
17) He loved my husband and couldn't wait for him to pop the question.
18) He bought my wedding dress and was there when I tried it on
19) He helped pick out the reception site
20) He passed 5 months before my wedding
21) I felt him there
22) We smelled roses after he died
23) Other people in my family smelled them at their house too
24) They say that it's the blessed mother
25) I'm a practicing Roman Catholic
26) You don't have to agree with me
27) I hate racism
28) I used to be a heroin addict
29) I haven't used drugs in 8 years
30) It's not even an option for me
31) I think I just grew up
32) I spent everyday in downtown Baltimore
33) In the HIZZOOD
34) One of the guys I got my drugs from made me pull over and call my mom.
35) He looked like a babyface version of Ice Cube
36) He actually cared
37) Or was thinking, I need to get this crazy ass white girl out of my hair
38) I'm free from that
39) My parents never did drugs
40) I had a wonderful childhood
41) Just got mixed up with the wrong people
42) It really does take one time
43) My life did a 365 degree turn
44) I wouldn't be who I am today if I hadn't experienced that
45) I always wanted to be a mom
46) I have the best mom
47) My parents have always been supportive
48) I drove across the country with a friend after I graduated high school
49) It was awesome
50) Some of my favorite places were, Tennesse, New Orleans, New Mexico, Texas, Arizona(Sedona), Utah(MOAB, Arches National Park, Great Salt Lake Desert), California( too many to name) and Grand canyon of course.
51) We thought we would camp
52) We stayed in hotels and with relatives
53) We didn't didn't camp once
54) We still thought we were hippies
55) We picked up two hitchhikers
56) We took them to Cracker Barrel
57) We learned how to make hemp necklaces in Berkeley,Cali
58) We visited Haight Ashbury
59) My parents took Mamac-ta and I to see the play HAIR
60) The actors invited us to go to the after party, we couldn't cuz we were like 16 yrs old
61) I'm not a very good house keeper
62) I'm working on the that
63) I can't wait to get a house of our own
64) We're out growing this one
65) I always wanted to do something in the biology field
66) I always wanted to be a mom more
67) I keep thinking I want to be a nurse too
68) I'm not done having kids so nursing school might be difficult
69) We use NFP as birth control
70) I want to have 2 more children
71) I may end up having ten unless I start doing NFP the right way
72) People seem to think I'll end up with 10 kids
73) I say HELL NO!
74) I miss making out with my husband in parking lots
75) I need to go on more dates with my husband
76) Did I say I LOVE my husband?
77) I hate when my kids hold their breath when they cry
78) It scares the crap out of me!
79) I think of ways to protect them if anyone tried to take them
80) Hailee tries to control the radio in the car
81) Her favorite song right now is " Boom I got Your Boyfriend"
82) It's the clean version
83) We love Hip-hop and Rap
84) When she was one and we said drop it like it's hot, she dropped her little booty to the floor
85) We are always laughing
86) My husband and I act like 5 yr olds together
87) We love to play pranks on one another
88) He farts and scratches his balls a lot
89) I still love him
90) He works really hard for our family
91) He tells me he loves me and how lucky he is every day
92) He really loves our kids
93) He has great morals
94) I cant wait to see what the future holds
95) I'm such a lucky girl
96) I need to get out more
97) I love romantic comedies
98) Did I say I love my family and friends yet?
99) I hate typing with one finger
100) I've never had to pee so bad in my entire life!

11 Comments:

Blogger Brandi1977 said...

I need to do this but I don't think I can get to 100 :) LOL

10:36 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Kel, love the list. I really feel you are in such a good place right now. It's true you are really happy and have so much love to give and you are surrounded in it as well. And I must agree, you have the best parents around!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a happy list! Good stuff.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Peanutt said...

I have attempted a list like this, but its taking a long time! LOL.
I'm glad that your in a better place now!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelli - I love you so much! You are so honest and forthcoming. I am so glad you are my daughter. You have really come into yourself. You have all the things you ever wanted in your life. Your dad would be so happy for you. He loved you so much. I'm sure that if there is a way to let you know he is watching over you, he will. He always told me that he would find a way to get back to us. He was the best there was. My love for him is forever.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Oh good grief, people! A girl can't stand to not BAWL at your Mom's comment and your story of your dad.

*snif* and after that is it ok to say I wanna visit your skanky ass, too? And no disrespect, Kelli Belly's Mom. :-)

10:06 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

I do have the BEST mom! You guys are sweet!

8:00 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

I do have the BEST mom! You guys are sweet!

8:00 AM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

That's a great 100 things! You've got a great life. `

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelli,
You are going to have me reading this everyday. I love reading what you wrote. I totally have PMS so thanks for making me cry. (lol)
So happy I got to see you guys tonight. I miss you guys
Love
Marissa

6:27 PM  
Blogger M said...

Wow, we really do have a lot in common! I feel the same way about my dad you do about yours. Having recently been faced with the possibility of losing my dad, I can only imagine how heartbreaking that was and still is. That's funny about doing NFP but not doing it right! That's why we can't do it! Thanks for sharing the good, the bad, and the ugly. Like you say, it makes us who we are today, which I think is pretty damn good!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home