Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Stuff

Tonight I found Tons of Grateful Dead bootlegs cassette tapes, The Pogues, G Love and special sauce, Chackademus, Dylan, Tool, Jimmy Cliff and Echo and The Bunnymen. I found an old pair of Doc Martens! Portfolio of Artwork, Hailee's little Kimono that I got from China Town in NYC just a bunch of stuff. Mamac-ta, I still have to go through the box with our notebooks in them, but when I do, I'm bringing them to your house! Maybe I'll post them on here! Just kidding, I wouldn't do that silly! But I do have some pretty cute pictures of us! We were standing next to the painted up VW BUS. I'm pooped. Until next time.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, G. Love! See the bloggin' chic karma? Unbelievable.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Peanutt said...

I saw the Greatful Dead just before Jerry died....wow, what a trip of a concert! Definitely a whole different world!!! It was awesome!

8:17 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Yes, Nicole isn't that weirde! It was Coast to Coast Motel! Yes, Peanutt it sure was a TRIP.

5:28 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Rhonda, I know the feeling! I'm afraid I'm going to regret some of the stuff I trashed!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

I can't wait to read them...I thought about posting a couple pics of us, you know the "pure" version and then what we became by the end of the summer!

10:51 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Cara you totally should! Just make sure I don't look ugly in them:0)

12:54 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Cara you totally should! Just make sure I don't look ugly in them:0)

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home