Sunday, June 12, 2005

Excitement, Excitement

Wow, I've had a pretty awesome weekend! Saturday morning, my friend Amy picked me up and took me to The Oddessey Day Spa for a day of PAMPERING. Let me just tell you. First was a 30 min massage followed by a facial, which was just as good as the massage. My skins in pretty good condition actually. I just wash it with Dove soap and then follow with Dermalogica(Active Moist) moisturizer. That stuff is awesome! I can only afford it because my friend Marissa works at a spa and gets it 50% off. Anyway after the facial we had lunch by this fountain and a glass of red wine. No, it wasn't Merlot for all of you that were wondering. I was feeling a little tipsy (yes, I'm a light weight) and started talking a little louder and kept banging my glass on the China plate. I really wanted a cigarette too! Not that I smoke anymore, but crave one when I have a drink. Don't lie I'm sure you do too! So after lunch we had a manicure and pedicure which they should have just pulled out the sand blaster. I'm sure they've seen worse, But I haven't had one in like 9 months! After that we got our hair washed with a scalp massage, Blow job(we had to pay with them) Just kidding, Blow dry and last but not least our makeup done. It was great!! But the make-up lady made my lips look like a Geisha girl's. She gave me small lips. Strange, I'm use to my DSL'S. How ya like them apples?? THANKS AMY FOR A WONDERFUL B-DAY PRESENT!!! We decided we are going to give the gift of beauty to each other from now on. That way we'll get to do it twice a year! Today, My friend Jen, had her beautiful baby boy! 6lbs 8oz! Little guy! So perfect! Nice olive skin, black hair. He looks just like her. We all drove down to the hospital to see them after we left the awesome surprise POOL PARTY we were at with tons of great people and food! Does anyone one love FRESH GUACAMOLE and beer bread as much as me? I really can't get enough of guacamole. I'm done now:0) Just had to share (Thanks for sharing, keep coming back, it works if you work it, so work it your worth it)JK:0)

5 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Beer bread is awesome! Pampered Chef has some. You just add beer to the mix and bake it. Go online and order it right now! Good Company Beer Bread Mix, thats what it's called:0)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

The Oddessey in Aberdeen? I used to get my hair cut there when Jen D. worked there for many years. That day sounds awesome. LOL I can't even picture you with thin lips!

And guacamole? YUM! Love it, we always make Bryan's dad make some for us. We should lunch at Joy America cafe sometime, they make it fresh for you right at your table so you can customize it!

Email me some pics of Jen's baby if you get any. And thanks for coming down for lunch, it was fun even if our waiter was a dildo or just trying to rip us off!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Peanutt said...

Mmmmm guacamole!
Sounds like you had a wonderful day! I like your blog! I'll be back!
Have a great day!

12:35 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Joy Cafe sounds great. Lets go there next! It was in Aberdeen. When you went there did they have the spa part?

1:57 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Sounds like you had a great day with Amy. You deserve a day of beauty. Except that you are already beautiful..............inside as well as out. And I'm not just saying it cause I'm your mama! I am so proud of you Kelli. You would make any mom proud. I love you.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home