Tuesday, June 14, 2005

MOMMY PLEASE MOMMY PLEASE! MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!


000_0534
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella.

It was swealtering today! While Gianna was napping I let Hailee play in the baby pool on the deck! I was in control of the hose(JUST WHERE I LIKE TO BE) while Hailee frolicked in her pool. She almost gave me a heart attack though. I was afraid she was going to slip and crack her head open. Isn't that a nice thought! I'm a paranoid mama, This is what it would sound like if you were in the yard next door" Be careful, be careful, Hailee be careful, be careful, be careful, Hailee be careful, Hailee don't slip, Hailee be careful" She probably wanted to punch me in the face:0) WE had a blast though.

7 Comments:

Blogger Peanutt said...

With kids that young you MUST be in charge of the hose, either that or just count yourself drenched!!!
Cute pics!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Love the pics. Looks like you guys had a great time!

12:15 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

The pics are so adorable. Of course we all know who was really in control of the hose. I know, because Hailee and I have struggled over the hose before! She likes to control it. That's okay though. I like the kid who knows what she wants and Hailee always does. She's the best!

6:17 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

She is Mom!

7:05 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

She is Mom!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Is BJ, your MOM! HOW COOL! I love blogging grandmas!! Hi Kelli's Mom!

Those pics ARE too cute. And it looks like fun. I wanna play! Here? It's FIFTY FIVE. ACK!!

8:49 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

BJ is my mom. Can't you tell she loves us and we love her:0)She's the best a girl could have!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home