Thursday, July 07, 2005

I WAS RUNNINNNNNNNNNN

So , I got all inspired because I need to start working out. I wan't to lose 15lbs before I get pregnant again. Aaron and I were talking and think we should start trying in a couple months or so. But I need to get these few stubborn pounds off. I gained 60lbs with both pregnancies and this time I'm going to shoot for the recommended 25-30lbs. Also I wan't to continue to excercise and walk throughout. At least walk. I decided to go for a walk around the block which turned into a speed walk to my mom's. It's only about a mile or not even. I did start to jog on and off though. Man am I not use to this jogging stuff. I don't last long. Before long my sock was slipping and rubbing a nice blister on my heel. I get to my moms and she took care of it. Thats my momma! Poured peroxide(OWWWWW!) on it.I always tell Hailee it doesn't hurt. For some reason I remember it not hurting. Oh well, It hurt. Then Bactine(AHHH) and finally a band-aid. Then I took off the paint on my mom's toes. She said they were ghetto ,they were indeed. Mine are pretty ghetto too. I'm in need of a pedicure BAD! She just dropped me off. She didn't wan't a pervert to take me she said. I don't blame her. I don't want to be abducted by a pervert either:0) Pretty boring night. Gianna took like 5 steps today though! YAY! She's so darn cute. I don't get frustrated with that baby for some reason. I cant. Watch it backfire on me now! I love my girls! Their my heart. Anyway if anyone has any weight loss tips for those last 15lbs feel free to let me know what worked for you. I didn't have this problem with my first one, the weight just melted off in 3 months. I assumed the same would happen the second time but it didn't. NIGHT, NIGHT.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck you can do it!!!! I was doing so good for half the year and then sometime in May I lost the diet will power and I think I put it all back on. Grrrrr Time to try again though so wish me luck as well

5:35 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

I wish I had some advice for ya on how to lose the weight....do me a favor when you figure out how to do it let me know :)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Unfortunately I think it's all about diet and exercise! Watch the junk, watch the portions and work out and cardio about 3-5 times a week for at least 30 min!

I plan on doing Weight Watchers after all this unless it magically falls off on it's own.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

And I still don't see where this extra "15lbs" is!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm still trying to lose the last 10 from my second. well, actually...i had lost most of it then winter was bad and i ate my way thru it and gained some back ;) the advice i'd give is drink tons of water, walk as much and as far as you can, eat a little less and sleep well. it'll work.

wandering around thru blogrolls etcetera and have stumbled upon your site.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Peanutt said...

Ok, when you get those tips, you let me know too! I'd like to drop at least 10 and they say those are the hardest! Good luck!

12:23 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Yea, it was getting to be dusk and I was standing at the front door talking to my son. I kind of look up and see someone walking but look away. Then out of the corner of my eye I see that the someone I saw has made a right and headed up the side of the driveweay. Lo and behold, it's Kelli! I'm like, "what are you doing honey?" She replies, "walking ma". Thus you have the story.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Right there with ya, as always. My 15 pounds are left from *MY* 60 pound gain. And body for life?


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Whateva.

We can do it we can do it. My goal is the same. Loose it and then great prego and don't get FAT, just baby this time. :-)

12:28 AM  
Blogger the mama said...

no idea about losing weight - but that's so exciting that gianna is starting to walk!

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home