Tuesday, August 09, 2005

NEW Hair DO


NEW Hair DO
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella.

This is my new highlight job if you can tell. Too bad my forehead is the size of an octopus's. Of course it never looks like when the stylist does it. It only looks that good one time. Then it gets washed and it's lifeless again. I don't have time to blow dry it everyday. Due to the fact that I shower when Gianna is napping and I'm not taking the chance that the blowdryer will wake her! This is like day 3.

On a different note, have you guys seen Diary Of A Mad Black Woman? It's so good. It'll piss you off, make you cry and make you laugh but it's a damn good movie! Go rent it right now:0)

14 Comments:

Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

cute hair cut! My friend and I just recently changed our looks as well. It's fun. It keeps life interesting...and we mothers deserve it!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

you're so cute!

10:53 PM  
Blogger the mama said...

how cute are you?!

6:31 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

You are so beautiful! I love your new haircut. Easier too, ugh? You'd look great with a bag tied around your head. It's whats it your heart that really counts! And boy oh boy, do you have a heart! And as sweet as apple pie! Now that's a momma who loves her girlie!

10:19 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

You are too cute, girl!! Head the size of an octopus - what the h??

Love the hair! (hope you win)

xoxo

12:12 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

You look so pretty and the highlights are really nice! ... I know what you mean about not having the time to dry your hair. I hardly ever do anymore.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

The hair looks great and that is a really good movie! All of the play's Tyler Perry has done are really good!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Daph said...

Adorable! I love the highlights, and your forehead is TINY compared to mine, LOL! You look fabulous.

3:21 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thanks Girlies!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hottie.

The End.

8:21 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

where is kelli belly? I'm not quite sure how to send out the blog posse in search of missing bloggers. Of course - no pressure.. that removes all the fun. Plus, the cute pic of you remains the lead.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

LOVE the hair! And *I* get to see it in PERSON! :-)

2:01 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thanks KB:0)

6:14 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

I suck and am way behind on the blogging, but you look fab. You always were a hottie and always will be. And big forehead? Pu-leeze.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home