Monday, September 26, 2005

What do you underwear say about you?

I got this from http://www.thepeanuttgallery.blogspot.com/ aka Dainty Diva. This is what mine said. Obviously I'm not wearing any underwear. But it was wrong about it being a jungle down there. I'm very well groomed if I do say so myself:0) What does yours say about you?

What Your Underwear Says About You

You're a total rebel who doesn't conform to any rules. P.S. - It's a jungle down there!

You're also way too lazy to do your laundry more than a few times a year.

3 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

There were just not enough options.. I'm wearing pink Elmo boy brief panties because they make Faith smile when they flash her.. so what on earth could they know about that???

I unzip my pants - she screams - LA LA!!!

I love how these comments end up on Google.

11:38 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

I have some tinker bell undies. Thats so funny that she screams La La when you unzip! I wonder if Aaron would get turned on by ELMO?

12:50 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

ROFLMAO! You freakin' rock. How ufnny is THAT.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home