Tuesday, October 18, 2005

New computer

So Aaron has brought home another computer for me. He's so sweet. First the Power book G4 , which he had to take back to the office :0( What a sad day that was. It made blogging and uploading photos easy as pie. Then he set me up with a PC . He made a little desk and hooked up everything for me. Much to my dismay, I had a hard time uploading and ... Now he brought back his old iBook laptop. It's old and proving to be slower than the PC. So now he has to take it to the office and reboot it. Install new software ... He's so good to me. He wants me to be happy:)

On another note Hailee has a loose tooth! She's 4 1/2 . How excited is she?! She practically walks up to strangers asking them to stick their finger in her mouth to feel her tooth. It's looser today because yesterday she was playing out back and accidentally banged her tooth into the neighbor girls head. Lots of blood involved but closer to the tooth fairy's visit.

Gianna's been extra loud lately climbing onto everything screaming in public and laughing as she tries to rip the small mole off my neck while standing in line at Starbucks all the while begging for a Madeline cookie. When she's awake she never stops. She goes from one activity to the next until she finally says "Night, Night" around 8:00pm. I take her to her crib, put on her lullabies and she's down for the count until 7:30 am. That makes up for the first 6 months of her life where she nursed her way through the night. I'm hoping to get some pictures on here soon. I might have to go to the office and do it with the beloved PowerBook. ( Not literally of course!) It does not vibrate last time I checked! Not that we need to spice up our intimate moments with a battery operated device. We do just fine in that department. Ok, I'll stop while I'm ahead ;)

If you get a chance hop on over to my momma's blog and pay her a visit. Show her some love. She just updated it:0) http://mamaquita.blogspot.com/

6 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm happy for you on the new computer.. how fun!! Mine is about to die a slow and miserable death.. I have got to update, but I can always find someting else I need to spend money on!!

As for the digging on moles at Starbucks, I have a (I call it a beauty mark) red mole on my chest.. strangers always point it out, but Faith won't be happy until she has ripped it off of my body, which can't be good. She did the same exact thing this morning at "buck". must be a trend.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Computers are such fun? eh? :)

Yes - we want pics of Gianna! :) Cutie...

Wow, a loose tooth so young!

11:50 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

aw, and here I thought you were going to bang the computer.

Oh well.

btw, when my daughter discovers that she will actually lose her teeth...it will be a DISASTER! She's such a drama queen! She'll ask for a band-aid. Just you wait!

6:26 PM  
Blogger the mama said...

congrats to hailee on her first loose tooth - how awesome!

7:09 AM  
Blogger M said...

Yay on the new 'puter! That's always fun. Sounds like you have a very sweet hubby. It's so cute that your mom blogs... I'll have to pay her a visit!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Aww, Loose Lucy Hailee. How much does the toothfairy drop these days?

And I don't know what's up but flickr but the pics never load :(

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home