Tuesday, October 11, 2005

SLACKER

I am a huge slacker when it comes to blogging lately. I've been really busy with the girls since Hailee started Pre-K . When I have downtime I don't even feel like getting on the computer. Strange huh? Oh and to whom it may concern, I'm not pregnant. I'm sure it will happen sooner than later , so I'm not too worried about it. God's timing is perfect so it will happen when it's meant to:0) Nothing too exciting going on right now. Just spending time with my family and friends. Being bitchy to my husband:0( and all that normal stuff. I don't know about anyone else but I get some major PMS! It started like 2 weeks ago! I've been irritable and pigging out! I'm not kidding. Eating everything in sight. I lost my motivation to excersise. Except the rare occasion where I get something up my butt(not literally of course) and start doing squats before bedtime while I'm finding what channel to keep the TV on before I go to bed. It always has to be a channel that I dont have a big opinion on. I like to watch The Cooking Network, Roseanne, Fresh Prince, Trading Spaces, The Nanny... Happy things. Nothing that involves forensics or homocides or politically heated debates. The news is also a no no. I'm tired as we speak. I should get to bed before I'm on here until all hours of the night. Thats just what I'm going to do.

8 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thanks:)

5:00 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

yeah, but in my case, pms can't last every day of the year. I can be bitchy 24-7 and blame it on PMS, right?

What's wrong with that?

8:03 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Damn that PMS monster!

I don't excercise so I don't feel guilty that I haven't done it or try to find the time to do it. LOL
Works well for me!

10:06 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I swear - this could be me almost every day lately.

You don't worry about blogging.. if you make it a stress priority, it takes all the fun out of it.

Just glad to hear you're out there.. and I hope you feel better soon.

Naps are my favorite!!!

I think PMS stands for Pissy Mommy Syndrome. And I think we've all been there.

Hugs.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

I'm sure spending time w/those great kids is way better than blogging anyway :)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Can you spend enough time with people online that your cycles sync up? 'Cause hon, right there withya! Holy Moley.. even with the "NO NOT PREGO.. just took a test and it does NOT explain the bitchness"

Don't worry about blogging, but CALL ME. Yea! Do that! We can bitch together old school style! :=)

9:48 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thanks GIRLS!

7:37 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

We'll see you when we see you!!

In the mean time.. Big hugs for all of you.

:) Holli

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home