Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I just got back from the store. I had to grab a few things for the dishes I'm making tommorow. I forget that it feels so refreshing to get out of the house without the kids. Even if it's just for an hour after their in bed! I had to practically force myself to go because I was already beat. But I'm so glad I did. I went to the store. That was strange without having two little ones in tow. Usually I have Gianna in the front and pile the food on top of Hailee or she unsafely rides on the back of the cart while I push it. After the store I headed to Blockbuster. Of course they had nothing I was looking for. I wanted to get " War Of The Worlds" even though I don't think to highly of Tom Cruise after all the crap thats comes out of his mouth these days. I wanted to get "The Skeleton Key" too. I knew they would be gone. My dad use to always get a bunch of movies for Thanksgiving. We'd also always watch "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation" kind of a tradition. I like traditions. Traditions make me feel good. I want to start some new ones with my little family and also keep some old ones. We're going to my moms for dinner and Aaron's brothers for dessert, so all the kiddos can run around together. I'm going to pig out and then diet and exercise until Christmas eve. So what do you guys do for Thanksgiving? Any traditions? Making anything special? You guys have a good one!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

Hi Melissa - Kelli's mom here! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your children. We have many blessings to count, don't we? At difficult times we forget. But God is so good. He never forgets us. Have a blessed holiday. Hope to see you during the holiday season.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving sweetie!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your holiday and got the official word on the house!

7:22 PM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

happy thanksgiving!!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home