Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Whirlwind

So a lots happened since we've spoken. I went to Philadelphia over the weekend for a bachelorette party. We took a limo. Went to a great dinner then proceeded to go on a scavenger hunt. First the art museaum where Sylvester Stallone runs up those huge steps in "Rocky". Then off to the Eastern State Pen. They have this huge haunted house in the prison where Al Cappone was held. It's supposed to be really haunted there and actually sits on 11 acres. We weren't going in it. She had to get her picture taken with someone in line. To make a long story short. This dude came up on stilts and scared the crap out of me, my wedding rings flew off and I could only find my engagement ring. We searched in the dark amongst tons of people and finally gave up. I said if it's God's will, it will come back to me. So I'm devastated but not wanting to ruin the night for my friend we go on to the next stop. Then we went to a Starbucks to pee. While I was peeing I hear Lauren banging on my door! When she took her sweat shirt off she heard a clang and my wedding band had dropped to the floor! It was a complete miracle. I was not even near her when I lost my rings. She had even taken her hoodie off multiple times. This means logically it had to have flown through the air went through her hair and the big boa she had on... Anyway God gave it back to me and everyone was just as speechless as me! And Starbucks of all places! Speaking of Starbucks , I'm going to be working at the one up the street from my house a few nights a week. My friend Amy who I worked with at Starbucks before, is now the manager at this one. I'm kind of sad to leave my family at night but kind of excited to get out of the house. It's just temporary. I think it will be good for me. Also I'm hoping to get pregnant soon, I actually peed on a stick today and it was negative. It might be too early to tell though. I hate this waiting every month. Anyone have any conceiving secrets?!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is totally crazy!

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ya... pillow under the booty (afterwards of course). Ha ha

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wild about your ring! So glad you found it. The Starbucks part time thing sounds like it would be fun and you will be glad you got out of the house some if you get prego. ;)

9:42 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

No conceiving secrets. Mine are pretty much out there for everyone to read. kidding.

I can't believe the wedding ring.. but AMEN!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

WOW! I'm so glad about the ring. Holy moley!!

And I think Starbucks sounds like a nice change of pace at times. The gals are older enough to know you're still in love with them even if you leave a bit a week. PLUS, look at all the COFFEE you get! :-)

Muwah!

12:29 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

AAAAhhhh!!! I seriously have NIGHTMARES about losing my wedding ring!! thanks, i won't be able to sleep tonight!

you were truly blessed to get it back!

conception? how about just ONE night without a condom? oh wait, that's just me. But hey, at least I have Tiny to remind me of that great spur of the moment...uh, nevermind. your family reads this, right?!

; )

Good Luck

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH... so glad you got your ring back- I was holding my breath there for a second.

And... I don't have any conceiving secrets to share, accept you know, the obvious: have sex all the time! Hee

11:25 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

That's amazing that your ring came back to you! WOW! You must have been so relieved and happy.

That's cool about working at Starbucks. That's not a bad job. My sister used to be a barista and really enjoyed the work and the type of people she worked with.

Don't drink coffee while you work. LOL. You'll come home all jacked up!

Sorry you have to be away from your family in the evening. I've been there, done that and it feels awful. {{HUGS}} I understand.

Good luck on the conceiving :D I have tips on how to do it, but I think you already know. ROFL. ;)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Let me know which one and I will come say hi.

Good luck on getting pregnant.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home