Saturday, December 23, 2006

Greetings

Well it's been awhile since I've been on here. Just so darn busy getting ready for Christmas. I've been thinking about all of you and hope all is well. If I get some time ,I'll be doing some catching up. Between visiting, running to the store, CLEANING (hah hah), baking and did I forget SHOPPING and spending way too much money :0)Ihaven't had much of a chance to breathe. But I'm looking forward to Christmas eve and our traditional get together. This year we will be hosting it and it will be much fun. One more stop tomorrow for some booze and we'll be set! That's after church of course. I have a feeling the stores will be wiped clean and we'll end up drinking from 40's of malt liquor on Christmas. You see here where I'm from, we don't have beer and wine in the grocery stores or TARGET! Must be nice those of you who do. You guys don't have to make a special trip. Diapers- check, milk- check, tampons- check, pregnancy test- check, and WINE- CHECK! Lucky for you! We'll I wish everyone a very merry, stress free and blessed Christmas or whatever it is that you celebrate this holiday season. Kiss your kiddos and hug them tight! XOXO

11 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you find your liquor! If not, give me a shout and I'll run by the grocery store for you :) (That was one of my biggest pet peeves about living in MD, by the way... what bullshit! Luckily where we lived we had drive-through liquor stores. Forget that that doesn't help discourage drinking and driving, but it made having to make a second stop a little easier!)

8:27 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Merry Christmas Kelli!!! Hug your girl's for me!!xoxoxox

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas dear Kelli!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kelli! I have to tell you, not only does our state NOT sell liquor in the grocery store, (that would be too convenient wouldn't it?) we can't even buy it on Sundays! Oh well...I can't drink anything this year anyways. ; ) Hugs to you and yours.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i wish we could host one just once let everyone else travel to our house for a change sheesh

7:00 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Merry Christmas, Kelli :) I hope you had a great time with your beautiful family :)

8:09 PM  
Blogger RB said...

Hope it was Merry!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! But not so fast... a PG test?? I assume you will keep us posted!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So was your Christmas great?

5:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to one of my favorite families!!! Big hugs to all of you.

Holli, Faith and Nate Nate

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home