Saturday, December 02, 2006

May Cocoa R.I.P. 6/05- 12/01/06

Cocoa was Hailee's black bear hamster. He lived a long adventurous life. He was an escape artist and regularly would be missing from his cage for days, sometimes weeks. He survived many a jumps to the hard kitchen floor. He would come back from his expeditions, scrawny, malnourished and covered in dust. He would make long journey's up our steep steps to Hailee's room. One time I found him crawling up her pillow. Despite Aaron's remarks occasionally of "I wish that thing would die already" Cocoa was a survivor. He will be missed.


On another note. Last night I was so tired after I gave the girls a bath and dried them off. I told, what I thought was my youngest to lay down so I could diaper her. Grabbed her legs to slide the diaper under her bottem and realized it was my five year old Hailee. She said "Um mom, what are you doing?". I crashed out early to find both girls in bed with me and their daddy in the bottem bunk of their beds. Went downstairs to take the dog out and found TEN loads of laundry folded neatly in baskets. How sweet was that? Not to mention he came home earlier with a Dyson vacuum cleaner. He's scoring some big points lately. I guess I better have some wine tonight so I can get a little freaky deaky on his A@#.

9 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Oh yeah that's a good reason!!!!

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL you tried to diaper Hailee!!!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL you tried to diaper Hailee!!!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the little critter but I'm freakin' over the DYSON! YOU GO GIRL!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh ha ha ha... I just read the last line. You crack me up...

a little freaky deaky. You and I are soul sista's!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIP Cocoa.

I love my dyson. It's totally worth freaky sex. No wine required.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH man...FOLDED laundry? A Dyson!!Wow... If my husband catches wind of the aphrodisiac effect of the almighty Dyson Santa will be bringing me one soon! ;)

3:12 PM  
Blogger M said...

OK, hilarious about diapering Hailee! And how awesome of Aaron to do the laundry! That alone would cause me to worship him. The vaccuum is the icing on the cake!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Your man IS, scoring some points! That rocks!

...and feeling a little tired, eh? ; )

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home