Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Phewww

First I wanted to thank you girls for all the support you have given me. I feel much better knowing that I'm not alone and there is hope. You all mean a lot to me. And sharing your personal struggles with me really helped. Much love to you all :0) This momma does not want to be any crazier than she already is. I see the doc again in about a week and as of right now. I'm feeling GREAT. Thank the lord! I've been getting sleep at night which was part of the problem and I've had energy during the day:0) God is good. And so is Klonopin temporarilly;0) which I take one at bedtime. TEMPORARILLY. It's pretty funny though because Aaron's said to me "I'll be up after this is over so we can..." I'm like honey, you better hurry up before your getting jiggy with someone unconcious. He actually said. Thats okay honey , you can just lay there. Hmmm , this may not be a bad thing. Maybe I will end up pregnant soon afterall. I'll be nice and relaxed during sex.

I will be posting Christmas pictures soon. XOXO

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! I always hate to say that, but I truly AM laughing out loud, you crack me up, especially that last part. Can't say I haven't thought the same thing myself at times... Glad you are feeling much better!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Glad your feeling better!!! Call me crazy lady! ha ha

hugs

9:11 AM  
Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

You are too funny! Glad you are doing better!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

You are too funny! Glad you are doing better!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hon, glad to hear you are feeling better! XOXO

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'll be up after this is over so we can..."

Don't you miss the days when they couldn't get enough of us, and we came BEFORE a television program??

Well, glad to hear you're feeling better. Sorry I didn't have any advice for your last post. When I'm feeling down in the dumps I don't know what to do with myself, let alone advise anyone else on what to do. Now I'll know to come here next time it happens...

4:53 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I'm sorry I wasn't here when you needed support but I'm so very happy that others were. Email any time.

Looking forward to the Christmas pics :)

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl-
It was good seeing you the other night at dinner. You're in our thoughts & prayers-let us know if you need anything!
Rachel

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my preferred position, me asleep ;)

Thanks for coming down today, always a blast. Cricket said he's sorry for biting G's hand and he promises it'll NEVER happen again.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home