Tuesday, May 24, 2005

000_0400


000_0400
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella.

Look how happy this baby is. I can't ever be mad at her because she is just so damn cute and happy ALL the time! Despite the fact that I was up shortly after 5am sucking snot out of her nose with one of those nasal aspirators. Then we went downstairs to get something to eat and I dropped one of my FAVORITE glasses from PIER ONE , which shattered into a million pieces on my kitchen flloor! I wanted to leave it there so bad but of course I cleaned it up so neither my husband or child would come downstairs disoriented and slice off one of their toes! So I just had to face the fact that I wasn't going back to sleep. well I'm off to go get a coffee, turn off the alarm clock that is BLARING next to my sleeping husband head(How can he not HEAR that?BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!) and go take Hailee Bean to preschool. I think maybe when the kids are in college I'll get to be in a deep sleep! Oh, Haille just turned it off.:0)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

HEAR YA. I, too, was up at 5am with a teething child. Often I'll *just* get LB to sleep, lay down, start dreaming when BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ Mr Flinger's alarm starts going off. He hits snooze. For an hour.

I'll take some of that coffee, chicka.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home