Monday, July 11, 2005

IT FEELS GOOD...............

I can't believe I'm actually typing. Aaron's had to take the Power book to work with him everyday. I feel so out of it. But I feel damn good! I've actually been walking more since I haven't been blog stalking. I've been thinking about Mamac-ta allllllll day! Can't wait to hear all the details. You guy's keep them in your prayers! Last night my friend Marissa and I went to see a live Reggae band at this new lounge called Eden's. It was so awesome. Of course I got hungry and had some GULF SHRIMP TAPAS! YUM!! Except it was just a tease. I could have eaten 20 shrimp. Our friend Ali lives a couple of blocks away from it. So we parked there, checked out her new place and had a margarita before we left. Good girl time! I needed it! Reggae always puts me in the best mood. That place was so chill. Can't wait to bring Aaron there. He would have loved it. Anyway, we drove past near where Cara lives and we were thinking about her. Had a good day with my girls today. We all cuddled a lot this morning. Sometimes I just need to hold Hailee for a while. Gianna is rarely not in my lap and when she was napping today, Hailee and I cuddled for like 45 min. She's precious. I can't believe she's four. I don't want her to get any older. I wan't all my kids and my future kids to stay 3 forever! Wow, no I don't, never mind. That would mean I would have 4 or 5, 3 yr olds. I just love my kids and feel very blessed:0) With that, I'm hittin' the hay. I'm zonked.

4 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Mine are close to it. Hopefully when I'm done having them all I'll be able to finance some new ones!:0)

5:19 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Can't wait to see what you think of the light blue, KB:0)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

HOLY. MOLEY.

BTW: what does not having a computer feel like?? You're a pilgrim of your time!

12:56 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Sounds like a good time, I haven't seen the place yet. And thanks for thinking of me (now I'm trying to catch up on the posts)

And now I can say I know what you mean about not wanting your kids to get older, I don't want Julian to turn 8 days old!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home