Friday, June 03, 2005

Still Waiting

So my poor sister in law is nine days over due! Poor girl! They admitted her last night at 9:00pm and administered cervadil(cervical gel, I'm sure I didn't have to tell you ladies about that). Don't ask me why they made it that late. Usually inductions happen in the morning. Anyway that didn't work , So this morning they started the pitocin at 7:00am. It is now 2:16pm and she's only 2 cm. So keep her in your prayers and I'll post when she has the bambino. I'm waiting until hubby gets home to go down there so he can take the kiddos and I can hopefuly catch the birth!! I've never seen it from that angle! BTW it's supposed to be a boy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

"I"ve never seen it from that angle" HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Good luck KelliBelli's Sister! (and from someone who was stuck at 4cm for 24 hours.. I mean that with my whole heart.)

2:24 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Ugh gosh I hope you have some good news today (and a new little nephew!)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home