Saturday, May 28, 2005

I would love to get these for the girls!

Check out these shoes, how freakin' cute are they! http://www.oliebollen.com/detail.aspx?ID=4422 . If they weren't so damn expensive! But I love them! They have other really cool shoes too. Thanks to the link from Mamac-ta! I'll write more later I had too much coffee and nothing to eat! I'm starting to feel a little shakey, paranoid, edgey, psychotic and schizzo my nizzo. Oh and the members of my family need to eat. I don't know why my link didn't work but you can just go there and look. They are Giraffe mary janes. I'm starting to get irritated because I'm HTML illiterate! HELP ME!

4 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Those are so freaking cute, I could DIE.

And I won't help you until you slow down on the coffee and have some FOOD. Then there will be hope for you.

11:30 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Good Mama Elaine, thankyou.:0)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Those shoes rock Kel, too $$ but very cool...Well if you get them for Hailee now and then Gianna will be able to wear them in a few years, you might get your monies worth! (I'm prob not helping I can rationalize buying anything regardless of how cheap I am!)

I really want my link page working again :( I'm not sure what's up w/the domain renewal!!

8:12 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Whats domain renewal?! I don't even know how I got those links on mine! I didn't get to stop by Aarons friends for my personal lesson. I cut and pasted. But how come if I cut and paste on my blog post it won't link directly?

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home